|Preferred GIAC Certifications||GSNA, GSLC, GSTRT, GCED, GDSA|
|Contact Name||Matthew Frick|
Job Title: Security Solutions & Services – Senior Manager
The Senior Manager will be the lead of and responsible for working with multiple InComm business units to identify current maturity levels of security processes and technologies and work to assess, prioritize, deliver, and optimize security solutions and services integrated with the InComm centralized Security Program. This position must be well versed in understanding the Financial Technology business and IT landscape to collaborate with different Business Units senior leadership and identify and communicate risks with Security leaders and executives to design and implement plans to treat those risks.
• Manage comprehensive business unit level security plans in accordance with the corporate security strategy, including the delivery of centralized security, risk services, and key regulatory compliance services per the needs of the business units.
• Produce necessary metrics to demonstrate overall security of the business unit in accordance with the Enterprise Risk, Governance, Privacy and Compliance programs.
• Provide key input to Security leadership and executives on business unit specific requirements to impact the design, engineering, implementation, operations, and delivery of comprehensive security solutions and services.
• Manage portfolio of centralized security solutions and services to the business units and help ensure that successful delivery of projects and programs yields expected maturity gains against a defined roadmap of necessary capability enhancements.
• Provide tactical oversight and guidance for security engineers executing value-added projects to integrate business units with the centralized InComm Security Program.
• Maintain key industry, sector, and business-related threat assessment and risk management portfolios in coordination with InComm’s centralized Security Program.
• Function as multiple business units representative to corporate entities for security initiatives to determine impact and provide guidance.
• Operate as the liaison from the business units to address field security concerns and identify opportunities for maturity enhancements.
• Engage with business units to promote security awareness and training to support the businesses based on identified security and operational risks.
• Communicate highly technical content to various audiences ranging from engineers to executive management, including mixed audiences.
• Participate in and lead client and partner briefings as required.
• Strong analytical skills.
• Ability to communicate security and data governance related concepts to a broad range of technical and non-technical staff both verbally and in writing.
• Excellent communication skills including verbal, written and presentation skills including utilization of the Microsoft Office Suite.
• Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and meet established deadlines.
• Ability to collaborate with all IT teams on security-related incidents, tasks and projects.
• Ability to work productively while remote and communicate effectively in a virtual team environment.
• Ability to stay current with evolving technology and related security countermeasures.
• Ability to perform as an individual contributor while also leading and developing team members.
• Extensive knowledge of processes, solutions and technologies across multiple security domains.
• Knowledge of DevSecOps principles and security solutions for cloud-native, multi-cloud, and containerized environments.
• Knowledge of security and compliance frameworks such as to PCI, HIPAA, NIST CSF, ISO 27001, BSIMM, OWASP, and MITRE ATT&CK.
• Track record of successfully implementing and managing security solutions.
• Experience utilizing security solutions & services leading practices for effective risk management.
• 5+ years Information Security experience.
Education & Certifications
• A Bachelor’s degree in Information Security, Risk Management, Information Systems, or another related field is preferred, but not required.
• CISSP, CRISC, CISM, GSNA, GSLC, GSTRT, GCED, GDSA certifications or similar are preferred, but not required. Career development plan to include certifications upon hire.
Feel free to reach out to the hiring manager, Matthew Frick, firstname.lastname@example.org.
InComm provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin, citizenship, veteran’s status, age, disability status, genetics or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law.