|Preferred GIAC Certifications||GCFE, GCFA|
Do you know the difference between the ShimCache and the AmCache?
Does dissecting packets to break a command and control channel’s encryption sound like a fun afternoon?
Do you live for that rush of adrenaline in the middle of an incident?
If so, we have a job for you!
TrustedSec is looking for an experienced individual to fill a Senior Incident Response Consultant role on our world-class Incident Response team. Incident Responders have strong technical skills and work directly with clients to perform investigations, forensically analyze systems of all kinds, and pick apart malware to figure out how to detect, contain, and remediate compromised organizations.
At this time, we are only looking for individuals experienced in Incident Response. If you can jump into an incident and take off running, you are who we want!
* MUST be familiar with Incident Response best practices and procedures.
* MUST have Windows Incident Response and computer forensics experience.
* MUST be familiar with network analysis and forensics.
* Experience with any of the following is a plus:
* Mobile, Linux/UNIX, Cloud or Mac forensics
* Malware analysis
* Memory analysis
* Running Tabletop Exercises
* Threat Hunting
* Threat Intelligence
* Familiar with some type of scripting (Python, PowerShell, etc.).
* Maintains knowledge and skill set by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications, writing blog posts, and potentially speaking at conferences or other events.
* Serves as a subject matter expert for other consultants/teams and regularly collaborates and contributes to increasing the knowledge level of the group.
* Comfortable with occasional travel.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including active listening skills and competence in presenting findings and recommendations to management.
* Ability to write technical documents with emphasis on spelling, grammar, and punctuation.
* Ability to work in a fast-paced and collaborative environment.
* Ability to work remotely, with or without others, receive direction, and be a self-starter that takes initiative.
* Ability to work off-hours or weekends, as needed.