|Location||Casa Grande, AZ (near Phoenix/Tucson)|
|Preferred GIAC Certifications||One or more preferred but not required: GICSP, GRID, GCIP, GCIH, GEVA, GDAT|
|Contact Name||Please apply via above URL|
Lucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
We are currently seeking a security engineer with a background in industrial control systems (ICS) to lead and contribute to major projects primarily aimed at securing Lucid’s manufacturing environment. This technical role will be positioned to work closely alongside manufacturing and security teams to harden systems, manage vulnerabilities, and reduce risk at our Advanced Manufacturing Plants (AMPs) in Arizona.
Our ideal candidate exhibits a can-do attitude and approaches his or her work with vigor and determination. Candidates will be expected to demonstrate excellence in their respective fields, to possess the ability to learn quickly and to strive for perfection within a fast-paced environment.
- Continuously improve upon system and network hardening practices to reduce attack surface and safeguard against emerging threats in the ICS/OT space.
- Leverage detection tools to identify potential threats and anomalous behavior, and coordinate response across teams.
- Design and implement additional security measures to enhance monitoring capabilities.
- Maintain a high standard for vulnerability management and remediation.
- Partner closely with systems and engineering teams to deliver effective, scalable solutions.
- Balance concurrent projects with ongoing operational responsibilities.
- Take a metrics-driven approach to problem solving.
- 3+ years of prior hands-on experience in security, preferably in an industrial or manufacturing environment.
- Solid understanding of ICS systems architecture and security (SCADA, PLC, HMI).
- Willingness to challenge the status quo.
- Understanding of TCP/IP and best practices for ICS/OT networks (segmentation, encryption, monitoring, etc.).
- Bachelor's or higher degree in a relevant discipline (cybersecurity, information systems, computer science) is a plus, but not required.
- Demonstrated track record of leading or coordinating major security projects.
- Experience with SIEMs and vulnerability management tools.
- Knowledge of real-world attack techniques and corresponding mitigations.
- Scripting and automation skills are a plus (Bash, Python, Powershell, etc.).
- Relevant certifications are a plus (GIAC GICSP/GRID/GCIP, CISSP, OSCP, CCNP/CCIE).