|Preferred GIAC Certifications||GDSA, GCUX, GDAT, GCSA|
|Contact Name||Sean McElroy|
Lumin Digital builds and develops digital banking solutions for credit unions. We are seeking a Cyber Security Engineer for our corporate and our public cloud environments that host our financial services platforms. Responsibilities include:
* Develop and improve monitoring, reporting, and alerting capabilities that allow for the security team to identify, prioritize, and address threats by using research, security tools, scripting, database queries, data manipulation, and reporting writing technical skills.
* Develop and maintain threat models to inform and prioritize the risk management activities of the security team.
* Develop strategies, scripts, configurations, or other manual procedures to reduce security risks across cloud services, servers, network devices, and end-user endpoints.
* Design, deploy, and operate security solutions, including firewalls, intrusion detection, DLP tools, CASB’s, and AV/EDR systems, to design, deploy, and maintain configurations and policies that reduce security risks in automated virtual and containerized environments.
* Design skills and ability to implement security controls at the operating system, containerization, orchestration, and network levels, including with SELinux, auditd, sshd, iptables, syslog variants, Snort/Suricata, and Zeek.
Please apply at the link (LinkedIn Easy Apply) instead of emailing me directly.