|Preferred GIAC Certifications||GPEN, GWAPT|
|Contact Name||Travis Ronzio|
The Senior Security Penetration Tester will support a global program to actively identify and remediate vulnerabilities across Equifax systems and provide an internal competency for performing technical security assessments of the Equifax IT infrastructure. This position is crucial to the overall security posture of Equifax and requires the ability to lead and manage multiple complex projects simultaneously. The position is an individual contributor role responsible for supporting the execution of an industry leading program to reduce risk and requires the ability to assist in development and execution of strategic plans, enhancing Vulnerability Management program and processes, and maintaining industry awareness of common techniques utilized by attackers. Lastly, you will need to develop strong relationships with IT leaders in responsible business units and/or countries in order to successfully execute the strategy.
- Meet with Global IT teams to establish assessments requirements, remediation requirements, and scheduling.
- Participate in regulatory audits and client audits regarding Software Assurance programs.
- Provide customer/client questionnaire feedback on the program and active threats.
- Experience with SAST, DAST, RASP, etc.
- Penetration Testing Certification Preferred (GPEN, GWAPT, OSCP. CEH, etc.)
- Strong and proven project management experience
- Bachelors from college or university
- 5-7 years of experience